This website is provided to help you learn more about quality constructions, products and services within our activities.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- Law and Jurisdiction
- Entire Agreement
© 2021 maksymPRO.com. All rights reserved.
This website is published and maintained by its owner. Unless otherwise indicated, all text and other information on this website are the intellectual property of its owner.
All trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective holders.
Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat, and the Acrobat logo are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated. iTunes and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc. Microsoft, the Microsoft logo, as well as the names of any Microsoft software and products, including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office 365, are trademarks of Microsoft Inc. Android is a trademark of Google LLC. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/us/).
What constitutes proper use? Subject to the restrictions set out below, you may:
- View, download, and print owner’s copyrighted artwork, electronic publications, music, photos, text, or videos from this website for your own personal and non-commercial purposes.
- Share links to or electronic copies of downloadable publications, videos, or audio programs on this site.
You may not:
- Post artwork, electronic publications, trademarks, music, photos, videos, or articles from this website on the Internet (any website, file-sharing site, video-sharing site, or social network).
- Distribute artwork, electronic publications, trademarks, music, photos, text, or videos from this website with or as part of any software application (including uploading such materials to a server for use by a software application).
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, distribute, or otherwise exploit any artwork, electronic publications, trademarks, music, photos, text, or videos on this website for a commercial purpose or for money (even if no profit is involved).
- Create for distribution purposes, any software applications, tools, or techniques that are specifically made to collect, copy, download, extract, harvest, or scrape data, HTML, images, or text from this site. (This does not prohibit the distribution of free, non-commercial applications designed to download electronic files such as PDF, MP3, and MP4 files from public areas of this site.)
- Misuse the website or its services, such as interfering with or accessing the website or its services using a method other than what is explicitly provided.
- Use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- Use this website or any of its artwork, electronic publications, trademarks, music, photos, text, or videos for any purposes related to marketing.
- This website uses Google Maps services, which is a third party service we do not control. Your use of Google Maps on this website is subject to the current Google Maps/Google Earth Additional Terms of Service. We are not informed of updates to the Terms of Service so please review them before using Google Maps services. Do not use Google Maps services if you do not accept the Terms of Service. No user data is returned to this website by Google Maps.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
This website and all information, content, materials, and other services made available to you through the website are provided by its owner on an “as is” basis. The owner makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied.
The website’s owner does not warrant that the website is free of third-party viruses or other harmful components. The owner will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of any service, or from any information, content, materials, or other services made available to you through the website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential (including loss of profits) damages.
Law and Jurisdiction